Earn and Learn
Kickstart your career with CIPFA's accountancy apprenticeships.
Our 12-month accountancy apprenticeships offer young people great prospects to start a rewarding career in finance or accountancy with the opportunity to earn and learn.
- You will be placed in a ‘real job’ in a ‘real organisation’.
- Learn on the job, four days a week, while studying towards the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 4 diploma for one day a week.
- Receive a competitive salary.
- You may be able to apply for a role in the organisation you have been placed with at the end of your placement.
- You will be supported by CIPFA over the 12-month placement.
- AAT Level 3 or equivalent (eg A-levels in accounts plus maths or economics – grade A–D).
- GCSE maths and English (grade C or above) or equivalent.
- Applicants will be screened as part of the recruitment and will need to show certificates of attained qualifications.
How to apply
View our current apprentice vacancies and apply.
Apprentices will start work and studies in October 2016.
For more information and to apply for CIPFA's accountancy apprenticeships please contact us:
T: 0121 200 0990
View our latest vacancies