Earn and Learn
Kickstart your career with CIPFA's Training Placement Scheme
Our 12-month programme offers young people great prospects to start a rewarding career in finance or accountancy with the opportunity to earn and learn.
- You will be placed in a ‘real job’ in a ‘real organisation’.
- Learn on the job, four days a week, while studying towards the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 4 diploma for one day a week.
- Receive a competitive salary.
- You may be able to apply for a role in the organisation you have been placed with at the end of your placement.
- You will be supported by CIPFA over the 12-month placement.
- AAT Level 3 or equivalent (eg A-levels in accounts plus maths or economics – grade A–D).
- GCSE maths and English (grade C or above) or equivalent.
- Applicants will be screened as part of the recruitment and will need to show certificates of attained qualifications.
How to apply
For more information and to apply for CIPFA's Training Placement Scheme please contact us:
T: 020 7543 5600