CIPFA South East Autumn Conference 2016
All Together Now – Making Collaboration Work
20 October 2016, with optional fringe event on 19 October 2016.
Knuston Hall, Irchester, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN29 7EU
The 59th CIPFA South East Autumn Conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brian Roberts (CIPFA President)
- Mike Owen (CEO, Bury Council)
- Jayne Payling (Head of Health and Integration, CIPFA)
- Alex Bailey (CEO, Adur Council).
The detailed programme will be available nearer the date.
- £60 plus VAT for members
- £30 plus VAT for students and retired members.
Evening and day delegate:
- £135 plus VAT for members
- £67.50 plus VAT for students and retired members.
For further details, or to book your place, please email E: firstname.lastname@example.org.