The Wales retired members section provides the opportunity for retirees in the region to get together socially.
Retired member events in south Wales
A significant number of retired members locally have registered an interest in attending retired members events in South Wales.
We are always happy to add names to that list, from retired members and also from the partially retired and from career break members. Please contact Arthur Thomas to register and receive details.
- 15 June 2017 - Swansea University new Bay Campus (Fabian Way).
- July 2017 - St Donat's Castle.
- 14 September 2017 - Annual Lunch (Speaker - Rhian Evans, President of CIPFA Cymru Wales).
- October 2017 - Royal Mint, Llantrisant.
- 21 November 2017 - George Thomas Hospice, with Stephen Harries, Chair of Charity and Nicky Piper, volunteer and former Commonwealth boxing champion.
To become an active member of the Wales retired members section please contact Arthur Thomas on T: 01656 738264 or E: email@example.com.