The CIPFA Yorkshire and Humber student group provides support to students to supplement their academic studies
The group runs student events, supports students with academic or career development queries, feeds student concerns into the National Student Forum, and represents CIPFA at local careers fairs and events.
The student group works alongside the Regional executive and events group to put on events that complement the CIPFA qualification. In addition, all students are encouraged to attend CIPFA Regional events which held every month and are generally free and held after work.
If you have ideas for a student event or would like to become involved, you can contact us on E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How employers and sponsors can help
Employers and sponsors can help support the society by:
- Encouraging your students/employees to attend our events
- Providing ideas for future events
- Joining us in organising a joint event
- Sponsoring our events
- Supporting our events through attendance
- Volunteering to speak at an event