CIPFA's counter fraud qualifications
The global fight against fraud and corruption depends on counter fraud practitioners having the knowledge, skills, experience and resources to combat increasingly sophisticated criminals, here and abroad.
Through the CIPFA Counter Fraud Centre, we now offer five professional accredited qualifications:
- CIPFA Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist (CACFS)
- CIPFA Accredited Counter Fraud Technician (CACFT)
- CIPFA Accredited Counter Fraud Technician (CACFT) in social housing fraud
- CIPFA Certificate in Anti-Bribery and Corruption Studies (CABCS)
- CIPFA Fraud Risk Management Certificate (CFRM)
The CACFS and CACFT are accredited by CIPFA and the Counter Fraud Professional Accreditation Board while the CACFS, CABCS and CFRM can lead to CIPFA membership.
CIPFA membership for counter fraud practitioners
As part of its commitment to this specialist field, CIPFA now welcomes counter fraud practitioners into membership.
Do you already have a counter fraud qualification? If it is accredited at the minimum of 40 learning credits by the Counter Fraud Professional Accreditation Board or the Specialist Fraud Investigators Programme or other counter fraud and corruption course, you may qualify for membership.