Instructions for students taking exams offline using Test Manager software
You have notified CIPFA that you wish to take exams offline. You need to follow the steps below:
- download the software from http://cloud.calibrandtest.com/cipfa/welcome.jsp
- install and open the software on the PC you are planning to take your live exam on,NB. you may need to get your IT team's assistance
Test Manager System Requirements
- Default browser installed for Internet Explorer should be IE 10 or 11
- Optimal screen resolution for taking the test is: 1440x900
- Only one screen is permitted (no extended desktops)
- Windows Vista – Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 partially supported
- Process 1GB or higher
- Memory 2GB or higher
- Ensure that firewalls and proxy servers have been configured correctly:
- The offline tests communicates on:
- Ensure you’re logged in as a user who has Administrative Privileges. The same account should also be used when taking tests/exams.
when you are ready to take the test...
- start the software and log in using your online account details
- choose your test from the list
- click 'download assessment'.
- select/highlight your test and click 'take assessment' button
- click 'submit assessment' once you have answered all questions.
when you have completed the test...
- re-start the software and log in using your details
- select/highlight completed test
- click 'upload results'
- wait for 'upload complete' message to appear on screen
- close the software
If there is an issue during the testwhich causes the Test Manager platform to crash, please contact email@example.com immediately.
CIPFA offline exam system - instructions for invigilators