Follow the link below for a step-by-step guide on installing the CIPFA Test Manager.
Instructions for students taking exams offline using Test Manager software
You have notified CIPFA that you wish to take exams offline. You need to follow the steps below:
- download the software from http://cloud.calibrandtest.com/cipfa/welcome.jsp
- install and open the software on the PC you are planning to take your live exam on,NB. you may need to get your IT team's assistance
Test Manager System Requirements
- Default browser installed for Internet Explorer should be IE 10 or 11
- Optimal screen resolution for taking the test is: 1440x900
- Only one screen is permitted (no extended desktops)
- Windows Vista – Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 partially supported
- Process 1GB or higher
- Memory 2GB or higher
- Ensure that firewalls and proxy servers have been configured correctly:
- The offline tests communicates on:
- Ensure you’re logged in as a user who has Administrative Privileges. The same account should also be used when taking tests/exams.
when you are ready to take the test...
- start the software and log in using your online account details
- choose your test from the list
- click 'download assessment'.
- select/highlight your test and click 'take assessment' button
- click 'submit assessment' once you have answered all questions.
when you have completed the test...
- re-start the software and log in using your details
- select/highlight completed test
- click 'upload results'
- wait for 'upload complete' message to appear on screen
- close the software
If there is an issue during the testwhich causes the Test Manager platform to crash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
CIPFA offline exam system - instructions for invigilators