How to install CIPFA Test Manager
Follow the steps below to install CIPFA Test Manager
1. Login to your Calibrand account using the link below.
(If you have forgotten your password click on the link in the bottom right of the screen.)
On the welcome page, click on ‘Download offline exam platform’
, which will first download the installer (called setup.exe).
3. Once this has downloaded click on the ‘setup.exe’ file (that should appear in the bottom left of your screen).
4. When prompted click on the next button and to accept the licensing terms.
5. Next click on the install button and then the finish button when the software has finished installing.
6. To open the application click on the shortcut which should now appear on your desktop. Alternatively click on the windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen, go to ‘Calibrand Limited' and then click on ‘Test Manager’ from your list of programs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.