Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
After direct costs are collected they are further analysed by function. This enables informed comparisons to be made of the processing cost per weighted caseload (weighted in line with the DWP subsidy formula) and caseload per FTE.
Data is collected in the following areas:
- new claims and change events
- discretionary housing payment
- local housing allowance
- social fund
- customer contact.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions
- access to review meetings.