Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
The human resources benchmarking club collects staffing and cost data for the following defined activities:
- recruitment and selection
- learning/training and development
- organisational development and change management
- pay and reward.
We collect various organisational statistics:
- employee numbers, full-/part-time: head count and FTE
- employee contracts, permanent/fixed term: contract numbers and FTE
- employee with zero-hours contracts: head count and contract numbers
- agency costs
- total paybill.
We then compare the human resources cost per employee FTE/headcount/contract. We also separately collect and compare costs for health and safety and for occupational health and welfare.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions
- access to review meetings.