Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money.
By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
The key aims of the club are to:
inform the annual governance statement
- provide evidence for external audit
- inform annual risk management plan
- measure organisation’s level of maturity within risk management.
The main areas covered are:
leadership and management
- policy and strategy
- partnership and resources
- risk handling and assurance
- outcomes and delivery.
Join and you'll benefit from:
clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and e-mail service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions
- access to review meetings.