It gives you the comparisons you need to manage all aspects of your service by examining these key areas:
- cost of the assessment process
- workload measures
- staffing levels and grades
- type of staff involved in the process
- location of the staff in the organisational structure
- charging policies and methods
- collection and payment methods
- performance indicators, eg speed of assessment
- IT systems
- self-directed payments
- re-assessment procedures
- income recovery.
What do you get?
The Financial Assessments Benchmarking Club is a unique service.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined, well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions
- access to review meetings.
Find out more