The detailed information collected allows costs to be examined by client type, age and type of care.
The club follows the approaches developed in recent years and puts them in a single dedicated club, collecting data for all-new client groups of physical support, sensory support, support with memory and cognition, learning disability support and mental health support. This club will provide a powerful insight into how your authority compares against your peers within this new client group classification.
What do you get?
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions
- access to review meetings.
Find out more