The local government arena faces increasing challenges. Reduced budgets place increased focus on driving efficiency gains, doing more with less. The economic climate also places a burden on organisations to demonstrate the positive impact of property assets on local regeneration initiatives.
There is pressure to build new homes and keep up with wider service demands. This is within a wider context of local authorities becoming more commercial in their approaches and increased partnership working with other bodies, both of which have implications for the property estate.
The Strategic Assets Network (SAN) will help you with all these developments – and translate key strategic initiatives into practical solutions for property planning and management.
The SAN: a professional network to support property professionals within the broader, strategic landscape of public sector change.
Benefits of the Strategic Asset Network
The SAN will give you vital insights into what is happening nationally and what other authorities are doing. It will link key strategic initiatives – and translate these into practical solutions for your property management.
- Tap into expertise: access practical support, ideas and advice from our strategic property experts – we are here to help you solve your problems.
- Cutting edge: get the latest good practice from other members of the network – bringing you the latest innovative ideas.
- On topic: our popular news updates and briefings – practically putting in context what is happening around the UK.
- Plan ahead: our thought pieces will provide you with a heads-up on what is changing – so you can anticipate change and adapt in good time.
- Save you time: more practical tools, templates, processes and standards for you to take away and adapt in your organisation – no reinventing the wheel.
- More for your money: get more of our time and expertise through longer network events – plus that means more CPD too!
- Putting you in control: flexible pre-paid places – which you can use when you like during the membership year.
- Resource pool: online library, with asset management plans and related strategic documentation and approaches – download at a time to suit you.
For more details on the features and benefits and the events that will run see the SAN service plan [PDF, 639 KB].
To view prices please download the service plan below.
To subscribe please complete the subscription form [Word doc, 890 KB]
If you have any enquiries please contact our customer services team on T: 020 7543 5600 or call or email E: Denise Edwards.