Current job vacancies
CIPFA is the professional body for people in public finance. Our employees shape national and international policy, champion good practice, and more.
As an Investor in People we aim to give every member of staff the opportunity to develop their full potential and to help the organisation achieve its business plan targets..
Why work at CIPFA?
At CIPFA we offer:
- competitive salaries
- plenty of annual leave (25 days + bank holidays)
- a generous group pension plan (double staff contribution, up to 10%)
- season ticket loans (available after the probationary period)
- enhanced family-friendly policies
- CIPFA Day – an extra day of annual leave between Christmas and New Year
- corporate rates with local gyms, and other staff discounts
- an ongoing commitment to staff development and training.
CIPFA is an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the task.
We are committed to positive employment policies to promote equal opportunity in employment regardless of:
- sexual orientation
- marital status
- ethnic origin
- religion or disability.
Our policy complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
If you have a disability and require any reasonable adjustments or have particular access needs please email email@example.com.