TISonline Health VAT provides you with comprehensive guidance on the general principles of VAT as it impacts on NHS bodies, and advises on any areas of special difficulty, including business/non-business activities and the contracted out services (COS) rules.
- business activities
- types of supply
- VAT and expenditure
- Contracted Out Services
- HFMA VAT Technical Sub-Committee minutes
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net
using a work email address.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.