Aimed at finance practitioners and housing management practitioners in local government, TISonline Local Authority Housing is a useful practical guide to management of local authority housing and the full range of local authorities’ strategic housing responsibilities.
This information stream will keep you up to date with ongoing developments in government policy, legislation and best practice in local authority housing finance. It also includes guidance on regional variation between England, Wales and Scotland.
- the self-financing system
- the housing revenue account
- capital finance
- housing provision and management
- rents and service charges
- alternative delivery arrangements including ALMOs and PFI
- non-landlord responsibilities including homelessness, regeneration and licensing
- housing benefit and welfare reform
- guidance on topical issues.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.