TISonline PAYE and National Insurance will help employers ensure they are complying with the requirements of PAYE and NIC legislation. It provides practical guidance on the PAYE and NIC treatment of expenses and benefits commonly paid or provided to employees in the public sector, and also covers the statutory reporting requirements. It includes sections on dispensations, PAYE/NIC compliance risk reviews, interest, penalties, employment status and international issues.
The guidance is based on current HMRC practice and is updated regularly to take account of legislative and other changes.
A comprehensive A to Z index of topics is included, with guidance on the tax and NI position for each area.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.