Future Finance Leaders – Trainee Accountant Programme
Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Commencing on £18,746 with progression to £30,153 per annum
Number of vacancies:
Application closing date:
12 April 2018
Starting date: June 2018 – September 2018
About the organisation
For full information about the service, the training programme, role and requirements please visit the website.
This is a unique opportunity for you to work within an excellent performing council during an exciting time, as we transform the way in which we offer financial services to budget managers and external customers. We support services to be commercially aware and identify opportunities for generating additional income streams. This is your opportunity to join an ambitious service where you can make a real impact as you develop your career in accountancy.
- Full funding and support towards completion of the CIPFA professional qualification.
- Career development from day one.
- Peer support and development with other trainees.
- General study and exam leave.
- Four-year training programme.
- Management training.
- Opportunity for volunteering and community based project.
- Access to a wide range of training and development events as well as extensive on-the-job training.
- Annual leave of 23 days plus 8 public holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working policy and culture.
- Working with a well-established and supportive team.
It’s an exciting time to join the Finance team as we are transforming the way in which we offer financial services to budget managers and external customers. Working in a modern and agile way, you will be an ambassador for customer self-help, as you support budget managers to monitor and manage their own budgets.
Minimum entry requirements
2x Level 3 qualifications Grade A to C (eg A level or equivalent) in addition to 5x Level 2 qualifications Grade A to C (eg GCSE or equivalent), including numeracy and literacy.
Telephone interviews: 23 to 26 April 2018.
Final interview and assessment dates: 8/9 May 2018 (you will need to attend for one of the two dates - the specific date will be confirmed after the telephone interviews).
Howard Emmett, Assistant Director-Strategic Resources, T: 01609 532118, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Morris, Senior Accountant, T: 01609 533163, E: email@example.com