About this course
Learn the robust approaches and methodologies used to secure your organisation and the public sector as a whole against bribery and corruption with the Certificate in Anti-Bribery and Corruption Studies.
Developed by the CIPFA Counter Fraud Centr
e and City of London Police Economic Crime Academy
, this accredited anti-bribery and corruption training delivers the comprehensive knowledge, understanding and skills to provide employers with confidence in those managing bribery and corruption risks.
Who is it for?
- Experienced counter fraud practitioners.
- Audit and finance managers.
- Regulatory compliance managers and specialists looking to develop a career in anti-bribery compliance.
What will you learn?
- The wider context of bribery and corruption in the UK and abroad.
- The harm to society caused by bribery and corruption.
- The risks and consequences of bribery.
- How to identify and understand relevant legislation in relation to bribery and corruption including the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- How to recognise risk indicators of bribery and corruption.
- To be able to explain the term ‘critical touch point’ and how grooming can occur in bribery cases.
- To be able to explain how an organisation can implement adequate procedures to prevent bribery.
- How to respond to suspected cases of bribery and corruption.
- How to review and develop new strategies to counter bribery and corrupt practices.