About this course
The current public spending environment has generated a significant growth in working relationships between public bodies and private sector organisations.
In response to this, we’ve created the Certificate in Contract Management to ensure all those responsible for managing contracts with external organisations have the required skillset to generate smooth management processes and productive partnerships.
This unique qualification, consisting of eight modules, brings together a successful combination of contemporary theory and existing best practice to enable candidates to develop a wide range of knowledge and understanding for effective contract management.
Who is it for?
• Employees with a specific responsibility for contract management.
• Those seeking to refresh their knowledge and skills.
What will you learn?
• The contract management process including exiting, changing and migration.
• Negotiation skills and specification writing.
• Financial appraisal of contractors and partnership models.
When and where?
This course is offered in-house and at locations across the UK.
Running the course at your location can help save you money and allow you to tailor content to suit your organisation’s needs and context. For more information, click the blue button to contact customer services.
For upcoming date and location details, click the green button to search our events calendar.