In today’s public sector environment, it is essential for organisations to have staff members with the very latest in procurement training.
Created by CIPFA’s long-standing commitment to enable public bodies to operate with maximum financial efficiency, the Certificate in Public Sector Procurement enables delegates to understand the complete end-to-end process while learning current procurement best practice.
This essential procurement training ensures you have the necessary resource and skillset to spend wisely and make effective purchasing decisions for the best return on investment.
Who is it for?
• New staff taking on a procurement function.
• Experienced staff with no formal training.
• Procurement staff looking for a skills refresher.
• Staff with purchasing, tendering or contract management responsibilities.
What will you learn?
• Procurement fundamentals in a strategic and legal context.
• Going out to tender and financial skills.
• Contract management.
• Procurement in practice and procurement in practice.