About this course
An ever-evolving service provision in the public sector requires auditors to ensure their knowledge and skillsets are reflective of current best practice to effectively carry out their roles and responsibilities.
Focusing on the way public bodies now procure services and manage contracts, the development of shared services and the embedding of risk management in public sector governance, the Diploma in Management – Audit Skills enables the modern auditor to develop their expertise to deliver a cost efficient audit service back to the business.
Who is it for?
Auditors working within the public sector looking to enhance and develop their current skills
What will you learn?
- Skills for the modern public sector audit function.
- Practical guidance for undertaking reviews by highlighting key issues.
- The basis of public sector audit programmes to be used in the workplace.
- The ability to substantiate whether your organisation is getting the best value for money.
- The skills and knowledge to encourage improvements in delivery while reducing costs.