About the course
As multi-million pound collaborations and shared services are becoming common place pan public sector, CIPFA has partnered with Canterbury Christ Church University to deliver the level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Transformation.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Transformation is a 60 credit, level 7 postgraduate award and consists of three 20-credit modules completed over a six-month period. Once you have successfully completed this course you are entitled to join CIPFA as an Affiliate Member, if you are not already a member. This demonstrates your commitment to professional development and the high standards upheld by all CIPFA members.
Who is it for?
Senior managers across the public sector who are being tasked with leading and developing collaborations or shared service projects and who would like to successfully enter into this area of work and gain a recognised qualification.
This programme will develop your skills to:
- manage the development of a business case in diverse, collaborative public sector settings
- develop a sound and systematic understanding of collaboration strategy
- identify and critically evaluate current research and practice in the field of change management
- apply change management principles to front and back office collaborations
- apply understanding of collaborations and shared service initiatives to your own organisation
- create effective road-maps for use by your employer.