Student enrolment for all Professional Accountancy Qualification courses is now open.
Book here >
An accessible, engaging e-learning package to help organisations strengthen their bribery and corruption defences.
The package includes:
• An in-depth course on the UK Bribery Act 2010 for counter fraud practitioners
• A short slide-set for raising awareness amongst staff
• Two detailed guidance documents that complement the in-depth course content.
£300.00 excl VAT
CIPFA has created a unique package of e-learning materials, designed to help organisations boost their bribery and corruption defences.
Our anti-bribery and corruption e-learning package is aimed at:
1. An in-depth course for counter fraud practitioners (single user licence) covering:
2. A short, interactive slide-set that can be shared with all staff, featuring engaging graphics and illustrations to show how to recognise a bribe and what action can be taken in response.
3. Two detailed guidance documents that complement the in-depth course content. One covers the Act in general while the other takes an international perspective and is aimed at those working abroad.
The package has been developed with the leading fraud, anti-bribery and corruption expert Professor Alan Doig.
It is accessed via CIPFA's online learning platform.
If your organisation subscribes to the Counter Fraud Centre, you have automatic access to the anti-bribery and corruption e-learning for all staff as part of your subscription. Simply login to the website and go to My Online Learning.
You also receive a 10% discount off the full package.
Subscribe to the CIPFA Counter Fraud Centre
CIPFA Code of Practice for counter fraud
Training and events