CIPFA's expertise, public sector knowledge and tailored approach ensure that our skills training is effective and focused on meeting your objectives. You can choose your training from a wide range of skills and themed topics.
Our in-house training can be delivered at your location, external venues or via online methods such as e-learning or webinars. Our training is cost-effective and offers true and measurable returns on investment by changing behaviours in the workplace.
Choose your in-house training
Depending on time, budget and content you can choose the best solution that suits your needs from these in-house options:
- Packages covering financial management and reporting skills for both finance professionals and non-practitioners alike, people development, performance improvement, property and asset management, public sector reform and transformation, key governance and audit training, the latest developments in leadership and management plus crucial commercial skills including the CIPFA Commercial Mini MBA.
- We have a full range of CIPFA Accredited courses that can also be delivered at your premises or premises close to you. This range is continually being developed and updated to match market requirements as well as changes in standards and legislation.
- Bespoke training: if you don't see precisely the training you need within our web pages then commission us to produce a totally bespoke and unique training programme for you and your teams.
Alternatively search our course calendar to discover a course suitable for you.
"An excellent course that was delivered perfectly by the instructor. She was able to tailor the course to the needs of the group which was incredibly helpful."
Sharon Lewis, Ministry of Defence
"An excellent course with a first class leader."
John Rigby, National Savings and Investments
"CIPFA’s flexible in-house training programme gave us the ability to offer relevant, cost effective and high quality CPD training across our service. The content and delivery was excellent, we would recommend CIPFA to our public sector colleagues."Sarah Rapson, Cornwall County Council
"Crucially in these challenging financial times, we will be working together to promote excellent financial management and raise awareness of the opportunities and challenges facing our business."
Mike Suarez, London Borough of Lambeth
- Avoid the cost of travel.
- Avoid the cost of accommodation.
- Maximise the training time for your team.
- Bring team members together and strengthen team working.