Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.



#1 Posted : 24/04/2018
Joined: 4/24/2018(UTC)
Posts: 2

We are currently looking at redeveloping a site as part of our RTB 1-4-1 programme. As the site stands now there is 5 dwellings and after demolishing and the rebuild there will be a total of 10 dwellings.

As part of the 1-4-1 scheme we are unable to apply RTB receipts for the 5 dwellings as these are not additional however does anyone know if it’s acceptable to apply a grant to these dwellings?

#2 Posted : 15/06/2018
Joined: 2/24/2018(UTC)
Posts: 12

I'm assuming you mean use a grant from Homes England (H.E.)?

We have completed schemes with H.E. grant on some units and using 1-4-1 on other units - as long as you do not use grant and 1-4-1 on the same unit it is OK. (I warn you it does make the calculation of eligible expenditure for the Pooling Return slightly more complex.)

H.E. will not allow "1-4-1" to be used on units they have awarded grant on.

If there are any other grants available it would depend on the conditions.

Remember the demolition costs cannot be supported by 1-4-1.
Users browsing this topic
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.048 seconds.