Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.



Mrs Helen Johnson
#1 Posted : 14/02/2019
Joined: 2/24/2018(UTC)
Posts: 4
Organisation: Telford and Wrekin Council

Hi all

We charge an annual fee to landlords in connection with the Council's statutory housing responsibilities (I advised non business treatment based on this a few years ago). They complete eLearning training or provide evidence of other recognised courses relating to housing and comply with our code of conduct. Looking online most Council's run similar schemes and I can't see that we are in competition with the private sector although there is a national scheme in place. I just wanted to check what VAT treatment other LA's were applying?

Many thanks
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.033 seconds.