Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login.



#1 Posted : 15/06/2018
Joined: 2/24/2018(UTC)
Posts: 12

We are now being charged s106 contributions for education and open spaces by the Council for council housing schemes. My question is, does anyone else do this and do you treat it as eligible expenditure for 1-4-1 purposes, ie 30% funded by 1-4-1 receipts. The cost will be incurred as part of the development so I think it meets the definition of an amount spent on the provision of social housing, but because it is new I'd be interested to hear others interpretations or experience with the auditors.
Users browsing this topic
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2019, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.034 seconds.