Change Management Foundation and Practitioner e-learning
Change management helps move an organisation from their existing state to a better one. This online self-study package includes the foundation and practitioner level courses, and will help you to gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to aid successful transition. The courses are accredited by APMG International and based on the Change Management Institute's Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK).
£1,050.00 excl VAT
Add to basket
About the course
The foundation and practitioner e-learning package includes:
- four learning modules that cover the full Change Management foundation syllabus
- four learning modules that cover the full Change Management practitioner syllabus
- access to exam simulator
- online examination
Find more details here.
Terms and Conditions
- Please allow up to 48 hours for joining instructions to be emailed to you directly by our Change Management e-learning partner Knowledge Train upon purchase. By purchasing the product you consent to CIPFA supplying your name and email address to Knowledge Train, and to Knowledge Train sharing your name and email address with the accrediting body for the purposes of enrolment and accreditation.
- All fees are inclusive of online training materials and examination fees.
- Payment allows access to the online learning courses for 12 months, from when joining instruction is first issued or until you successfully complete the examination, whichever is the sooner.
- Those studying the foundation level cannot progress to the practitioner level until they have successfully completed the foundation level examination. Those purchasing the foundation and practitioner levels together will be given access to both courses.
- To access the e-learning courses, internet access is required with Flash Scripting and Adobe PDF add-on enabled, soundcard with speakers or headphones and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Courses are based on HTML5 backed up with Flash content.
- Availability of online examinations are subject to meeting PC system requirements and compatibility.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
- For a full refund, withdrawal/cancellation notice must be given in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after purchase of course.
Change Management® is a registered trademark of APMG International. All rights reserved.
The e-learning courses are delivered by our partner Knowledge Train and accredited by APMG International.
You might also be interested in