Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
Once the data is collected it is then further analysed by:
- source of invoices, eg consolidated feeder system etc
- invoices paid within 30 days
- purchase orders
- methods of payment used.
This enables informed comparisons to be made of the processing cost per invoice, the overall cost to an organisation of its creditor function and also highlights differences of approach.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions.