Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
The insurance benchmarking club collects staffing and cost data for the following defined activities:
- claims histories
- claims handling
- tendering – processes and timeline
- insurance management information.
The types of policies covered include:
- combined liability
- employers liability
- public liability
- terrorism cover
- non-standard risks.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions.