Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
Investment spreadsheets are provided for members use, so that their monthly balances and returns can be computed on a consistent basis for various types of investment including fixed rate deposits, callable and structured products, notice accounts, money market funds, gilts and bonds, externally managed funds.
We can then compare:
- rates of interest received and average balances for investments
- maturity profiles for investments
- rates of interest paid and balances for temporary and long term borrowing.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions.