What do we look at?
This report gives you the comparisons you need to manage all aspects of your service by examining these key areas:
- expenditure analysed over: early years, primary, secondary and special schools
- unit cost per pupil
- exam results and free school meals
- expenditure on children's social care.
What do you get?
- Reference report (130+ page comprehensive analysis of the Section 251 dataset).
- The control to select your own comparison groups (eg all local authorities, groups such as counties, and specific selections of your own choice).
- Interactive report – to enable you to look deeper into the data.
Key benefits of the Section 251 reports
- Data for ALL English local authorities irrespective of whether they join our benchmarking clubs.
- No input/resource required to fill in questionnaires as we use the Section 251 dataset that all authorities have to complete as the source of data.
Find out more