CIPFA has the widest range of benchmarking data for back-office functions which are under transformational review in many parts of the public sector at present. You can assess performance of finance, human resources, information and communication technology, estate management, procurement, legal functions and communications.
VfM Indicators will assess your organisation’s performance and pinpoint its strengths and weaknesses, helping you to make more informed decisions on budget and performance improvement. The system also provides you with solid, data-related evidence to support decisions.
Join the VfM Indicators benchmarking service
To join this benchmarking club, click Join the Service and log into My CIPFA. If you don't have a My CIPFA login, just register, it's free!
Alternatively, click the blue 'Request a demo' button and submit your details. We will contact you to discuss the next step.
Get the results when you need them
Your report will enable you to access information and data that will be essential to help you modify and plan your work programme.
Simply return the completed questionnaires as best fits with your internal requirements and we will deliver your comparison report, benchmarked against your sector and across the whole public sector.
You can use VfM Indicators to:
- self-assess your performance using robust and relevant indicators
- pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses in your organisation
- identify areas of efficiency and improve your use of resources
- compare your financial performance with your peers
- see how your departments compare individually and across the piece
- demonstrate to the board your commitment to improving efficiency
- compare your financial satisfaction with your peers.
The VfM Indicators cover seven key corporate service activities:
Other useful information
The prices for this service are shown here.
What's the next step?
To request a demo, please click on the blue 'Request a demo' button and leave your details.
For more VfM Indicators benchmarking information, you can download the brochure here.