With the loss of compulsory performance measures, authorities wishing to compare and learn from other authorities have been left to resource any comparative analysis themselves, at a time when their own resources are diminished.
CIPFA can help with our extensive benchmarking experience and has developed a suite of comparative profiles that compare an authority to a selected group across indicators, collected from key public sector data sources.
Please have a look at our current product range:
The Social Care ASC-FR, Section 251, and CIPFA Public Health reports can be found on our Social Care Benchmarking page.
You can find historical data for the following discontinued products:
Benefits of CIPFA comparative profiles include:
- professional reports from a trusted source
- no additional work required as they draw on data returns already made
- help you to better understand your service, and your figures (before finalising your next return)
- identify potential areas for savings and improvement
- identify authorities that are performing well
- saves you time and money on analysing the data yourself
- provides evidence for performance assessments.