The CIPFA regulatory services and trading standards comparative profiles have been developed in response to requests from local authorities from across England and Wales.
The comparative profiles enable you to examine how your service costs and income compare to your peers. The profiles provide decision-makers with a quick, inexpensive way to engage with comparative and benchmarking data, to support evidence based decision-making for your transformation projects.
What is included?
The profiles look at the following key areas:
- objective and subjective financial analysis overviews
- animal health and animal welfare licensing
- public health
- infectious diseases
- environmental protection
- food safety
- health, safety and welfare
- port health
- water safety
- other regulatory services
- trading standards.
In addition, you will receive an interactive Excel tool to enable you to analyse the data further and export charts for your own reports. You will also be able to request an additional profile compared with any selection of authorities at no additional charge.
For examples of what you will receive, check out our regulatory services sample report
, and our trading standards sample report
Features and benefits
- professional reports from a trusted source to support your transformation projects
- no additional work required as they draw on data returns already made
- it will help you to understand your services better
- spotting potential areas for savings and improvement
- identifying authorities who are performing well
- it saves you time and money on analysing the data yourself
- evidence for performance assessments
- getting involved and helping us develop the profiles to be even better.
For more information or to purchase
T: 020 7543 5600