The CIPFA Counter Fraud Centre is working with strategic partner BAE Systems Applied Intelligence to develop counter fraud and cyber security solutions for the public services.
We are now creating a new, advanced data analytics service that will revolutionise how public sector organisations can work together and use technology to identify and protect themselves against fraudulent activity and cyber-attack.
If you wish to know more about the data analytics service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by BAE, the CIPFA service can:
- enable public sector organisations to feed their information into a secure data store
- provide a single customer base that can be used to detect fraud and error
- support the sharing of information across multiple organisations, for example neighbouring local authorities
- include data feeds from third parties such as Amberhill, which collates details of known false and fraudulently obtained documents
- be built specifically for the public services
- contribute to the national picture
- enable CIPFA to create real-time alerts for service users as risks/trends occur and as they become part of our common risk register, helping users to prevent fraud more easily.