Staff are the eyes and ears of any organisation, and whistleblowing arrangements are a vital component of good governance and risk management.
The CIPFA Counter Fraud Centre has worked with the leading whistleblowing charity, Protect (formerly Public Concern at Work) and audit, advisory, accounting and tax specialists Mazars to create an accessible, easy to navigate e-learning course on whistleblowing.
Watch a video preview of the e-learning.
About the e-learning
The e-learning is designed for use in organisations to show all staff how to raise and report concerns at work and to clarify 'grey areas' around processes, complaints and definitions.
Featuring high profile examples plus sector specific case studies, the courses help your staff to understand:
- what is and what is not whistleblowing
- the arrangements you have in place
- how best to blow the whistle/raise concerns
- where staff can blow the whistle/raise concerns
- what staff can expect and how their organisation will support them
- rights and options for support
- why whistleblowing is so important.
There are currently two versions of the e-learning available:
- one for local authorities
- one designed for charities.
- The e-learning is designed to complement your organisation's own whistleblowing guidelines and policies.
- The content is brought to life through high-profile case studies and relatable scenarios.
- It is designed for all staff and would be an effective addition to your employee induction programme.
- All elements of the package are accessible on any device with an internet connection.
- On request, we can report on the staff who have completed the e-learning.
One of your subscription benefits
If your organisation subscribes to the Counter Fraud Centre, you receive 10% off the purchase price.
A 12-month subscription to the e-learning will cost £300 for organisations with less than 300 members of staff. If your organisation has more than 300 staff please contact us for a quote: email@example.com
How to access the e-learning
If you have purchased the e-learning, click here to login and access the course.
If you have any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org