Benchmarking is a vital tool that helps drive improvements and deliver value for money. By measuring your back office functions and comparing performance to similar organisations, you can identify where changes are needed and improve efficiency.
Once the data is collected it is further analysed by:
- type of input: whether positive or negative
- frequency and number of payrolls
- payment performance
- methods of payment used.
This enables informed comparisons to be made of the processing cost per payslip and per payee, the overall cost to an organisation of its payroll function and also highlights differences of approach. We include several different weighting options in our reporting.
Join and you'll benefit from:
- clearly defined and well-presented questionnaires
- helpline and email service
- detailed comparative reports
- club database, interactive report, collated text questions.