CIPFA's Social Care Benchmarking Service helps authorities share data in a supportive environment. This extends to the peer support groups where successes can be shared and good ideas debated and trialled.
All our reports are prepared using extensive analysis and robust validation of data. To help you get the maximum benefit from your report, we give you access to all the raw data, plus a tool to help you analyse it further. For further context, we offer a consultancy service to provide insight around financial and other service performance outcomes.
As benchmarking service members, you will be invited to review meetings. These meetings provide an opportunity for you to network with your peers and share advice.
Peopletoo | Case study
CIPFA data analytics and Peopletoo collaboration adds a new dimension to social care service outcomes
The collaboration between CIPFA and Peopletoo has brought about the development of enhanced insight and analysis reports to complement existing social care benchmarking reports.
Peopletoo have substantial expertise in social care, which is the perfect basis for a collaborative joint venture between the two organisations. Click the thumbnail to access the full case study, or here to access the Peopletoo press release.
Children's social care
Popular benchmarking clubs:
Adult social care
Popular benchmarking clubs:
- Section 251 Reports – comprehensive analysis of the Section 251 data set.
- Public Health Profile – these comparative reports use the latest Public Health England and MHCLG data. They display the information as simple and easy to read charts that collectively build up a detailed view of how public health services within your authority compare to others.
- Comparing like with like – we produce precise definitions of what is being benchmarked and apply data validation techniques to ensure the benchmarks provided are as good a comparison as can reasonably be expected.
- Encouraging participation – we use member steering groups and review meetings.
- Promoting good practice – we encourage members to share latest thinking and best practice.
- Focusing on improvement – we facilitate exchange of information, methods and ideas.
- Enabling further process comparison – we supply the full database of raw data along with an interactive report to all members returning data.
- Mapping performance trends – we compare current and historical performance.
- Collating and providing information on quality initiatives – we use the scrapbook section of the questionnaire.
What is the next step?
To speak to an adviser, or to request a demo, please click on the blue 'Request a Demo' button and complete the form.
To view the Social Care benchmarking brochure, click here