CIPFA Property is a trusted partner to public finance and property professionals in their delivery of efficient management of land and buildings.
Managing public sector property estates effectively can deliver value for money, enhance public services – and create wider economic, environmental and social outcomes for local communities.
With a long track record of delivering first-class services - and the heritage of a wider organisation stretching back over 130 years – CIPFA Property provides effective asset management to the public sector and beyond.
The SAN network is essential for managing public sector land and buildings portfolios
These are very challenging times within the sector, confronted with issues such as:
- reduced budgets placing increased focus on driving efficiency gains and doing more with less
- pressures on revenue mean seeking ever more innovative ways to turn capital into revenue
- a more commercial approach needed by local authorities, seeking opportunities to generate more income and be more business like
- the economic climate placing a burden on organisations to demonstrate the positive impact of property assets on local regeneration initiatives
- housing demand growing with shifting customer demographics resulting in pressure to build new homes and keep up with wider service demands
- increasing need for partnership working with other public bodies and implications for the property estate to deliver efficiencies and service improvement for customers
- political changes resulting in uncertainty around programmes for government and central policy development.
The SAN will provide you with a vital tool in ensuring you stay up-to-date with the latest developments, legislative and technical issues.
What the Strategic Assets Network will enable you to do
- Connect with key strategic initiatives and translate them into practical solutions for your property management.
- Learn from good practice elsewhere and make evidence-based decisions, supporting organisational efficiency.
Find out more about all this and more, including subscription costs, in this SAN service plan.
To view full information about the SAN please download the service plan. To subscribe please complete the subscription form.
If you have any enquiries please contact our customer services team on T: 020 7543 5600 or email Denise Edwards.