We offer great permanent and interim job opportunities in a wide range of finance roles.
Our candidates are the best of the best. They have exceptional talent and experience, and take pride in the work they do. You could become one and you do not have to be CIPFA-qualified to work with CIPFA-Penna unless a particular role demands it.
We support you throughout the process. You can expect:
- a wide range of assignments
- an efficient, well informed and professional service
- regular briefings on topical issues (free and certificated for continued professional development)
- prompt payment
- access to a range of support from CIPFA and Penna.
What they say about CIPFA-Penna
'As part of a wholesale restructure of Haringey’s Finance Service, I needed a transitional and transformational Deputy CFO to deliver a modern, commercially savvy, effective and cheaper Financial Advisory Service.. Azfar Ahmed at CIPFA-Penna was able to source the right person in Anna D’Alessandro. Anna has a mix of KPMG and Council experience with significant commercial and transformation skills and is delivering the changes I need at pace and with energy and passion'.
- Tracie Evans, Chief Operating Officer, Haringey Council