CIPFA-Penna has a broad reach with access to many networks to attract talent. We have fully-referenced interim professionals that can hit the ground running, making a positive and immediate impact on your organisation.
We provide interim staff supported by:
- a detailed understanding of every client’s needs and culture
- proven methodology for matching the right interim manager to each assignment
- a diverse talent pool of quality interim managers
- outstanding loyalty from existing interim managers and clients
- close working relationship with our clients and interim managers
- rigorous selection of candidates prior to interview
- excellent in-assignment care for clients and interim managers
- formal post-assignment evaluation.
What they say about CIPFA-Penna
"After 20 years directly employed in local government, I made the step into the interim market in the summer of 2015. Meeting with Phillipa and Azfar at CIPFA-Penna was such a refreshing change. They listened to what I wanted, and were incredibly supportive, within a week of meeting them, I had an interview lined up and was successfully appointed to an interim role.
The entire CIPFA Penna team are incredibly supportive. Azfar always returns calls if he's unavailable, keeps in touch regularly, and there are also regular networking opportunities and briefings on relevant information for interims. The back office runs incredibly efficiently, billing is straightforward and payments are made as scheduled. For anyone looking for to move into the interim market in local government, I recommend looking no further than CIPFA-Penna."
- Amar Barot, Management Accountant, Children Services, Bedford Borough Council