CIPFA-Penna can help you find the right person for the job, whether it's in finance, HR, IT, procurement, project management or as a chief executive. We have an enviable track record of finding suitable candidates for our clients' needs.
We draw on our unique understanding of the challenges facing the public sector, and the experience needed to meet these demands.
Our extensive network of candidates helps us provide the right person to suit your specific requirements.
Our end-to-end service includes:
- campaign management
- full search and selection (including an advertising strategy, a report on each candidate, preliminary interviews, assessment centres for shortlisted candidates and final panel support)
- a 'search only' option (we only submit applications where it's clear that the applicant meets all the criteria in the person specification and is a good fit for your organisation)
- an extensive database of talented people from a range of organisations and sectors
- career development and coaching.
What they say about CIPFA-Penna
"Westminster City Council successfully recruited a high calibre Treasury Manager using the services of CIPFA -Penna. CIPFA Penna were involved at all stages of the assignment including:
"The lead consultant, Azfar Ahmed, provided in-depth insight throughout the assignment and ensured that the recruitment was progressed smoothly. I would highly recommend CIPFA Penna recruitment services."
- Designing the marketing material,
- Selection appropriate communication channels
- Proactively contacting potential candidates
- Providing background information to interested candidates
- Undertaking initial screening and candidate scoring against agreed criteria
- Post selection candidate feedback and references
- George Bruce, Director of Pension, Westminster City Council