Finance Business Partner - Markets
City of London, permanent, hybrid working
Job description, key responsibilities and experience
Salary: £42,050 - £58,390 per annum
Closing date: 15 January 2023
The role will provide a business partnering function to the Director of Markets who is responsible for the City’s three historic commercial markets: New Spitalfields Market, Smithfield Market and Billingsgate Market.
- Attending Markets Board as the Chamberlain’s representative, and commenting on the financial implications of reports going to the Board
- Preparing the outturn report and estimates report and commenting on committee reports with financial implications (e.g. debt arrears report)
- Attending Markets Senior Management Group meetings (SMG) on a bi-monthly basis and providing a finance update
- Overseeing closing of accounts process including accounting for tenant repair funds, calculation of bad debt provisions, calculation of interest on rent deposits and drafting year-end service charge certificates
- Preparing service charge schedules for tenant associations meetings and attending such meetings
- Oversight/management of Accountancy Assistant for Markets including carrying out performance appraisals, approving leave and training etc.
How to apply
For further information, please visit the City of London website
Contact: Brian Gallagher or Dan Wide
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org