About the course
Timely project delivery within budget is crucial for the day-to-day function of the public sector. As the accepted standard for project management in the UK, CIPFA are delighted to deliver the PRINCE2® project management methodology with a strong public sector focus. This course is ideally suited to project managers, project administrators and project sponsors.
Covering the entire project lifecycle, the full accreditation is completed in two stages; Foundation Level and Practitioner Level. Designed by experienced trainers, the course is either delivered interactively via E-learning
The foundation level comprises a sound development of project management, from project preparation to closure.
- Project initiation
- Document creation including the Business Case
- Product delivery
- Project control at each stage
- How to tackle issues surrounding project completion
The practitioner level progresses this foundation understanding to practical application.
- Risk assessment
- Planning techniques
- How to guarantee quality assurance throughout the project
The course brochure provides more details to this flexible alternative to traditional classroom-based learning and development.
Terms and conditions of booking
- After sending your booking, please allow up to five working days for CIPFA to issue your unique access code and links to the e-learning centre.
- All fees are inclusive of materials and examination fees.
- Payment allows access to the online learning centre for one year from when the access code is first issued or until you successfully complete the examination, whichever is the sooner.
- Those studying the Foundation level cannot progress to the Practitioner Level until they have successfully completed the Foundation Level examination.
- To access the e-learning centre, internet access is required with Flash Scripting and Adobe PDF add-on enabled, soundcard with speakers or headphones and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Availability of online examinations are subject to meeting PC system requirements and compatibility.
- Please note that we do not accept bookings over the telephone.
- Invoices must be paid in full within 30 days.
- In the event that this invoice remains unpaid beyond 30 days, CIPFA Business Limited reserve the right to charge interest on the outstanding balance at the UK clearing bank base lending rate, to accrue daily.
- Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to ‘CIPFA Business Limited’. All cheques and remittances to be sent to CIPFA Business Limited, Finance Department, PO Box 70161, London, WC1A 9GR.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS limited. All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2® Licensed Affiliate logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- CIPFA delivers PRINCE2® courses as an affiliate of CUPE International Ltd, (an ATO Accredited by The APM Group Limited).