Diploma In Corporate Governance
The CIPFA Diploma in Corporate Governance is a practical and structured training qualification aimed at increasing the knowledge and skills of those charged with making governance work in public bodies.
All CIPFA members and employees of organisations that are part of the Better Governance Forum are entitled to a 10% discount. Please contact customer services to book.
If you are a self-funder booking onto the course, full payment will be required prior to the event start date. This can be actioned by selecting the pay by card option. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team to make a payment.
21 Sep 2023 09:30
21 May 2024 17:00
£2,750.00 excl VAT
Network Member Price
Event booking is currently unavailable online. If you would like to book onto this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7543 5600
About this event
The CIPFA Diploma in Corporate Governance is completed over approximately nine months, which includes eight days of classroom learning and approximately 80 hours of additional work to complete the assessment requirements.
For this course, classroom learning is delivered online via virtual classrooms. You will be provided a link to join each workshop online. Our trainer will be there to greet you and the other delegates, and we aim to deliver just as we would if everyone was together in a physical training room. For best results we recommend the use of webcams.
Your trainers will be available throughout the programme to provide support, you will have access to recordings of all module presentations and we will arrange online group clinic sessions during the course.
- Module One: Governing in Challenging Times, 21 September 2023
- Module Two: Leading Governance, 27 October 2023
- Module Three (Two Days): Embedding Corporate Values, 24 November 2023 and 1 December 2023
- Module Four: Supporting a High Performing Board, 12 January 2024
- Module Five: Effectively Managing Performance, Risks and Assurance, 26 February 2024
- Module Six: Making Accountability Real, 28 March 2024
- Module Seven: Governance in practice, 21 May 2024