Foundation and practitioner level change management training designed to help those charged with effectively planning, implementing, and managing change initiatives in their organisations.
Change management equips organisations to plan, initiate and support organisational change, while change managers help individuals successfully adopt, and adapt to, enterprise change. Effective change management requires an understanding of how business and people experience change and what they need to change successfully.
The online, self-study Change Management foundation and practitioner courses help you to gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to aid successful transition. You can either purchase the foundation level course on its own, or you can purchase the foundation and practitioner level courses together, as a package.
The courses are accredited by APMG International and are based on the Change Management Institute's Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK).
- Understand the process of organisational change
- Learn the roles needed to assemble teams to achieve successful organisational change
- Discover how people react to organisational change and how to help them adapt
- Develop strategies to keep people motivated during change
- Find out the different types of change processes
- Gain knowledge of how to keep stakeholders engaged during change
This course consists of four self-paced interactive modules which cover the full Change Management foundation syllabus.
After completing all modules, you can use the Change Management foundation exam simulator to prepare for your online examination. The modules are:
Change and the individual (CI)
Change and the organisation (CO)
Communications and stakeholder engagement (CS)
Change management practice (CP)
You will be assessed via examination.
Foundation and Practitioner package
The Change Management foundation and practitioner package includes all of the foundation materials listed above, together with the practitioner level materials.
The practitioner level consists of four learning modules, which are further divided into smaller episodes, each covering a few lessons.
After completing all of the modules, the Change Management practitioner sample exam will help you prepare for your online exam for practitioner certification. The modules are:
Change and the individual
Change and the organisation
Communication and stakeholder engagement
Change management practice
You will be assessed via examination.
- Click here to buy the Change Management Foundation e-learning
- Click here to buy the Change Management Foundation and Practitioner e-learning package
Terms and conditions
- After purchasing your course, please allow up to 48 hours for joining instructions to be emailed to you directly by our Change Management e-learning partner Knowledge Train. By purchasing the product you consent to CIPFA supplying your name and email address to Knowledge Train, and to Knowledge Train sharing your name and email address with the accrediting body for the purposes of enrolment and accreditation.
- All fees are inclusive of online training materials and examination fees.
- Payment allows access to the online learning courses for 12 months, from when joining instruction is first issued or until you successfully complete the examination, whichever is the sooner.
- Those studying the foundation level cannot progress to the practitioner level until they have successfully completed the foundation level examination. Those purchasing the foundation and practitioner levels together will be given access to both courses.
- To access the e-learning courses, internet access is required with Flash Scripting and Adobe PDF add-on enabled, soundcard with speakers or headphones and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Courses are based on HTML5 backed up with Flash content.
- Availability of online examinations are subject to meeting PC system requirements and compatibility.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the standard rate.
- For a full refund, withdrawal/cancellation must be notified in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after purchase of course.
Change Management® is a registered trademark of APMG International. All rights reserved.
The e-learning courses are delivered by our partner Knowledge Train and accredited by APMG International.
Download our learning and development brochure