- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to your technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events and webinars
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events.
Download the CPCN service plan and subscription form below.
Insurance and Procurement Networks Advisor
Mohamed Hans joined CIPFA in 2004 after working as a Senior Commercial Solicitor for a number of West Yorkshire Local Authorities. He is an expert on the European Public Procurement Rules and has written extensively on this topic as well as developed widely used practitioner toolkits. He is also invited to speak at Conferences (UK and abroad) and is often the first point of contact for practitioners understanding complex procurement issues. He manages the CIPFA Procurement & Commissioning Network which has nearly 100 member authorities.